The trip has been going along great and today was one of those experiences I will never forget. The day started off great as we arrived at a resort/spa in Arenal. Although all the amenities at the resort were astounding, the trip to the natural La Fortuna waterfall was one of the most beautiful scenery I have ever come across. The near 500-stair journey down and up is not the most ideal and the water is a bit chilly, however the refreshing feeling of the fresh clear green water as it pours on you was something that was out of this world. We must have stayed in that water for hours, playing games and seeing who could get closest to the waterfall. The force that img_1783the waterfall released was so strong that it forced you back almost immediately if you got to close. It was a day where everyone had a smile on their face, and one where I can say the entire class came together and had a great time. If I were giving advice to a friend traveling to Costa Rica I would say it is surely something to scratch off the bucket list, pure beauty.

Posted in: