With just one day of class remaining, the time has come to start packing and prepare to depart from this dynamic city and program. I have to say it is with mixed emotions. Just as much as I’m going to miss Toulouse and the friends I have made through this program, I miss home and I know I’ll see my new found friends again in Athens. For me it has been quite a roller coster with the wonderful new experiences provided by the program, coupled with the unfortunate illness I caught that prompted an ambulance ride to the hospital. Fortunately, the health care systems are comparable to those in the U.S., and they took very good care of me. Although I miss home, there are so many things I still wish to do and see as well as restaurants I want to try.  As I look back on the experiences I was fortunate enough to be a part of, I think of the city walking tours through Albi and the ancient streets of Toulouse with all of the history that is preserved within these cities. Also, the multiple farm excursions including swine, dairy cattle, goat, and vineyards in which owners would tour us around explaining the unique production process they have created in order to survive in a very diverse agricultural region of France. Going forward, I am very much looking forward to seeing my family as I flew out the day after my last final of the Spring semester, and have not had an opportunity to see them since Christmas break. However, just after seeing my parents, I cannot wait to sink my teeth into a chicken sandwich and waffle fries from Chik-Fil-A,  and wash it down with a cold sweet tea. I just hope getting there is not a problem and I will remember how to drive. It has been really weird not driving in a month. As much a I respect the public transportation systems they have here, I do miss the privacy and convenience of traveling in my personal vehicle. This has been an amazing and enlightening experience I will remember forever, and I’m so thankful to be a part of this CAES program.