Lab news feed
- Georgia Crop Production Alliance Annual Meeting – Invited Talk
- Crowd funding continues – please contribute and spread the word to friends and colleagues: attracting predators with flowers
- Won third place in crowd funding initial competition
- Launched crowd funding site to compete in spider competition for research on experiment.com – attracting predators with flowers
- Katerine Russell, undergraduate research assistant, does a great job presenting research for the first time at largest meeting of entomologiest @ ICE
- Melissa, Shereen and Jason attend workshop
- Seth Whitehouse – Southern SARE Graduate Student Grant – FUNDED – Congrats Seth!!!
- ICA 2016 20th Meeting of the International Congress of Arachnology, stay tuned for paper to be published in proceedings Fall 2016
- Manuscript accepted in Biological Control
- Manuscript Published for 2016 Cotton Research and Extension Report
- Cotton Field day
- Field research continues!
- Sustainable agriculture newsletter published online (pdf)
- Field set up graduate students arrive in Tifton and Alma for summer research
- 2016 Tifton CAES – Undergraduate Research Symposium – Aaron Bruce presented poster– 1st place poster!
- Planting, Planting, so much planting
- First samples conducted for GA Cotton Commission funded project – Alternative Covers
- 2016 CURO Symposium – Undergraduate Research Symposium – Katherine Russell presentation
- 2016 CAES Undergraduate Research Symposium – Aaron Bruce presented poster– 1st place poster!
- 2016 South Eastern Branch Entomological Society of America Annual Meeting-Schmidt served as Program Committee Chair
- 2016 LTAR Annual Meeting – Archbold Biological Station and University of Florida
- February 2016CAES Undergraduate Research Contest – Aaron Bruce – awarded research funding
- Seth Whitehouse begins MS program