Lab news feed
- Blueberry biocontrol paper in press.
- Seth Whitehouse to graduate with MS!
- Seth Whitehouse defends MS Thesis and PASSES! Congrats Seth!
- Graduate students give talks at ESA
- Cover crops planted for 2018 field season
- Solar project begins
- Authorship manuscript accepted in Research Integrity and Peer Review
- The rush for ESA and final data collection
- Closing down field projects and preparing to harvest cotton
- Blueberry manuscript accepted in Environmental Entomology – Good work Seth Whitehouse
- Greenhouse biocontrol manuscript accepted in Biological Control
- Wildflower manuscript accepted in Insects – Good work Shereen Xavier
- Biocontrol paper accepted in Journal of Entomological Science on EPN effects on cowpea curculio
- Hot field season, everyone is running in multiple directions to complete field work in cotton, blueberry, wildflower provisioning and laboratory work on molecular gut content analysis
- Asparagus natural enemies paper online – Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment
- Field seasons in full speed.
- Cover crops terminated, first cotton measurements, flowers and blueberry orchard marathon.
- Invited seminar at UC Berkeley, and molecular work
- Carson Bowers joins the lab as new MS Student and submits initial research proposal to SSARE.